Friday, April 5, 2013

Waiting surreal poem lamentation inspired by painting


This lament is an old lament
and I no longer am la la menting
about waiting
la la
but I think it is still neat
because most of it was inspired by
this painting.




WAITING

HAZMAT and OCEA shut down my puzzle box
because of my curious oral fixation
the suction cup manicure is a thumb sucker's enigma
wrinkled sweetness opens in sequence
unleashing a biological endorphin explosion.

when he asked me to marry 
him
he gave me the ring of cycles in a circular season
it was endless and outside time
i found a chair
outside of time 

in the pure waiting room
of sterile intent
to cure me of obsession
the doctor inoculates
frenzied passion that diseases 

the speck-less room

in which a red rose sat with its seductive stripper body
wilted and wrinkled like my thumb
Outside of time the
chair in which a red old siren
alarmed HAZMAT and OCEA 
shut down
the sitting puzzle
because of such a hazard
that
linked my love to the meaningless tick tock 
of my curious oral fixation
to cure me of obsession
i took the rose 
and folded up the chair
my puzzle box 
into a square 
in the pure waiting room
of sterile intent
with it's seductive stripper body
still breathing
a thumb sucker's marriage
the works of the spherical machine that linked my love
to a suction cup manicure 
is the mechanism 
that opens in sequence unleashing a biological endorphin explosion
and threw a wrench in the works of the spherical machine 
that linked my love to the meaningless tick tock of watches

No comments:

Post a Comment